You are invited to join the December Gathering & Introduction of New Members 2021 – A Digital Event. Each year, Oslo Cancer Cluster (OCC) gathers fellow stakeholders from OCC Innovation Park, colleagues from the oncology community, and members for an annual year-in-review and opportunity to network.
There will be an option to join on-site at Oslo Cancer Cluster Innovation Park for afternoon coffee (pending COVID-19 guidelines).
- Welcome, Charlotte Homme, Head of Membership & Events, Oslo Cancer Cluster
- Year-in-Review, Ketil Widerberg, General Manager, Oslo Cancer Cluster
- Introduction of New Members 2021 (by member and/or OCC)
- Alv B AS (Confirmed)
- Bio-Me As (Confirmed)
- DoMore Diagnostics AS (Confirmed)
- Nanostring Technologies Europe Limited (Confirmed)
- Norimun AS (Confirmed)
- Antegenes (Confirmed)
- Planning 2022
- An Introduction to CellFit (Oslo University Hospital, SINTEF, Thermo Fisher)
- Event Highlights 2022
- About the DNB Nordic Healthcare Conference
- Cancer Crosslinks 2022: Getting Ahead of Tumor Evolution: Changing the Premises in the War Against Cancer
- Thank You for Joining.
Agenda may be adapted.
- Alv B AS
- Bio-Me AS
- Comunin AS
- Do More Diagnostics AS
- Nanostring Technologies Europe Limited
- Norimun AS
- Oslo Met
- OÜ Antegenes
Note regarding registration:
Please register below to join the All-Digital Event (December 15, 2021, 2-3pm). Once registered, you will receive an email containing a link to join the digital event (the week of the event).
An overview of OCC members may be found at: https://oslocancercluster.no/member-overview/