Medicon Valley Alliance is pleased to invite you to join our Cancer Immunotherapy Partnering Mission to the U.S. East Coast. Members of the Oslo Cancer Cluster are invited to join.
The mission, which is organized by MVA’s Boston-based Ambassador Torsten Jepsen, is a unique opportunity for you to get up to speed on the latest research and business trends within immunotherapy in the U.S. while expanding your network – all in just one week. The mission program includes visits to some of the world’s leading universities, research groups, clinical centers and biotech companies working within the cancer immunotherapy field. You will also get the opportunity to meet with key stakeholders at an exclusive partnering event organized in collaboration with the Massachusetts Biotechnology Council (MassBio).
Delegates will visit:
- The David H. Koch Institute for Integrative Cancer Research at MIT
- The Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Center
- The Center for Clinical and Translational Research at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- The Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Centre
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration
- National Cancer Institute, Center for Cancer Research
EUR 2500 for MVA members
EUR 3000 for non-MVA members
Please note that the price includes hotels (with breakfast) and local transportation, but excludes the transatlantic flights.