Partnership for Life 2022 will showcase the Norwegian innovation and scaling potential within life sciences.
Norway is investing in new industries that should create new jobs and more exports. Life sciences and health technology will be one of the important businesses where Norway can take a new position.
Partnership for Life aims to match global pharma investors/partners with academic research groups and start-ups.
Topics to be addressed
- The Norwegian focus on business development within health and life sciences, with speakers from the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Fisheries and Invest in Norway
- Incubator and innovation initiatives at the university of Bergen and Oslo, with speakers from the Bergen incubator Eitri and SPARK Norway
- Some success stories and investing potentials with speakers from Norwegian biotech and investors.
- Future pipeline – what are Big Pharma looking for? Short presentations from Big Pharma companies such as Abbvie, Bayer, BMS and GE Health Care
You can also have one-to-one speed dating with potential investors or partners.
- Presentations: 10-12.(Teams link will be provided.)
- Lunch: 12-13
- One-to-one talks: 13-15 (link to the virtual event platform Brella)
Please visit LMIs webpage to register and see the updated programme. Link to LMIs page.