Meet your next strategic partner at Europe’s largest springtime partnering event.
The seventeenth annual springtime partnering conference is back face-to-face. Reconnect with key stakeholders from across the industry and form meaningful partnerships.
The conference offers 3 days in-person on 20–22 March 2023 in Basel, Switzerland. In addition, the conference takes place 3 days on 28–30 March 2023 in a digital format.
- All-Access (In-person + digital dates):
- Early Bird: 2,495 EUR (by January 31)
- Regular: 2,795 EUR
- Late: 2,995 EUR (from 2 weeks before the event)
- Digital pass: 1,995 EUR
- Pre-Revenue Biotech and Academia offer (5 for 1 offer) – register first colleague for the full price and bring one more colleague to the face-to-face conference and up to three colleagues to the digital conference without additional charge. Full criteria is listed here https://informaconnect.com/bioeurope-spring/purchase/select-package/
- We are offering the Young Company rate again. Qualifying companies will get to attend for 595 EUR, plus bring one more colleague to the face-to-face conference and up to three colleagues to the digital conference without additional charge. To be considered companies need to fill out the application https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/f4bc8f135b2345eaa90318036b962eb2 and meet the following criteria:
- Developing therapeutics or diagnostics
- Pre-revenue -3 years old or younger
- With 10 or fewer full-time employees
For information about special benefits for members of Oslo Cancer Cluster, please contact Charlotte Wu Homme, Head of Membership and Events.
More information on the BIO-Europe Spring 2023 website