We are currently looking for an EU advisor with skills and experience in writing EU funding proposals. This is a fixed term contract with duration to the end of 2018. If successful, this can become a long-term contract after 2018. We are also open to discuss a part-time employment. The EU advisor will report directly to the General Manager of OCC.
- Increase awareness of the H2020 funding opportunities and benefits among the cluster members incl. start-ups, SMEs and academic investigators
- Actively support the cluster members with identifying relevant and appropriate H2020 funding schemes and call topics in 1:1 consulting meetings
- Assist companies in development of project proposals in H2020 funding instruments
- Pro-actively use OCC`s strong international network to identify new partners and suitable consortia for cluster members
- Co-ordinate with other (national or Nordic) funding schemes and innovation agencies for achieving larger synergies and ensuring maximum impact
- Organization and preparation of events and workshops for stakeholder information, education etc. addressing the needs of the cluster members
- Development of project proposals to attract funding for OCC and OCC Incubator activities
- Relevant scientific education, oncology background advantageous
- 3 to 5-year experience in EU project applications and potentially project management
- Innovation management experience and understanding of the different stakeholders in EU projects (start-ups, SMEs, academic partners, global companies)
- Strong analytic capabilities and understanding of biomedical R&D, innovation challenges and business models
- Self-driven, result oriented and disciplined
- Fluent in written and spoken English
The EU advisor will be part of the Oslo Cancer Cluster team. OCC can offer competitive benefits, a positive working environment and colleagues with a strong drive and passion in the field of expertise. If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Kelly Scientific and recruitment advisor, Janne Stang, cellphone: + 47 400 37 302. Kelly Scientific is a recruitment agency working with industry related positions within the Life Science sector.