– Join our online communities
Oslo Cancer Cluster has a new Head of Communications. She wants to help you reach out.
– One of the benefits of being a part of this cluster, is that you have me to help you out with communications, says Wenche Gerhardsen.
She is the new Head of Communications at Oslo Cancer Cluster. Wenche has a background as a journalist and a communications advisor within research and development. She worked as a senior advisor at The Norwegian Defence Research Establishment (FFI) before she started here in February 2017.
– Good communications is a tool we can use to better collaborations. We wish to help cluster members collaborate better – both with other members and with companies and academia outside the cluster.
Do you know our channels?
We have many communications channels that are wide open to members and others interested in our work. Check out our:
- It actually contains three pages: one for the cluster, one for the incubator and one for the innovation park.
- Facebook page
- Facebook group for the incubator companies
- LinkedIn company page
- LinkedIn group for the members and other collaborating and interested parties
- Twitter account
– Are you not part of our online community yet? Join in! I would love to see more active members in there.
You can contact Wenche in all the social media channels listed above and also on good old fashioned e-mail: email@example.com
Former Head of Communications, Elisabeth Kirkeng Andersen, is now working as a consultant for the Oslo Cancer Cluster on communication through her own company. Andersen is also working as a communication consultant for Inven2, as well as serving as communication manager for the Radium Hospital Research Foundation.