Nordic Precision Medicine Forum 2023
One venue, two days, three inextricably linked meetings
Following the success over the past 6 years of the annual Nordic Precision Medicine Forum, the team is delighted to be back this year with a new venue and two new events.
Date: 27-28 April 2023
Venue: Münchenbryggeriet, Stockholm
Registration: event booking page
The three events will run in parallel, so delegates can move freely between different areas of interest. Register for one of the below events and you will get access to all three:
AI & DATA IN MEDICINE & HEALTHCARE
Through a combination of keynotes, presentations, panel discussions, breakouts and networking opportunities, you will have access to those who are leading the field in precision medicine.
Key themes include:
- Large-scale clinical trials and how these are supporting next- generation developments in the Nordics
- Advancing the application of multi-omics – from the lab and into practice
- Technology advances in machine learning and AI and how that is advancing Big Data analysis
- Next thinking to take Precision Medicine beyond genomics
- Integrated approaches to delivering the real-world implementation of Precision Medicine in the hospital
- Unblocking data legislation barriers to enable secondary-use of patient data
- Novel approaches to biomarker discovery
Download the event brochure to view the full agenda.
Featuring over 60+ speakers, you will get the opportunity to interact with the experts who are pushing the boundaries across the precision medicine ecosystem. Speakers are a multidiscipline mix drawn from healthcare, research, industry, Government and patient groups.
View the latest confirmed speakers across all three events here.
If you would like to submit an abstract, please send it over to Liz Andersen by 31st March 2023. Posters will then be chosen from all abstracts and if selected, you will have the opportunity to present your poster in person at the Forum. More details can be found on the event website.
Book your delegate pass today – please visit the event booking page to complete your registration.
Oslo Cancer Cluster is an official partner of Nordic Precision Medicine Forum. Please get in touch with us to hear about our member benefits to this event.