Join Oslo Cancer Cluster for Cancer Crosslinks 2020.
Oslo Cancer Cluster is gathering a distinguished panel of international and Norwegian experts to present recent progress in precision treatment and cancer immunotherapy. Cancer Crosslinks 2020 will address “Progress in Cancer Care – A Tsunami of Promises or Game-Changing Strategies?”.
This meeting promotes interaction between researchers and clinicians to further enhance translational and clinical research, and encourage new collaborations to advance the development of innovative cancer treatments. The hallmark of Cancer Crosslinks is the “Daytime Educational Program” focusing on recent advances in oncology. The day program is complemented by tailored activities to stimulate additional interactions and discussions between the Cancer Crosslinks speakers and representatives from the oncology community.
Daytime Program: 8:30am – 4pm, Kaare Norum Auditorium, Oslo Cancer Cluster Innovation Park
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jason J. Luke, Director of the Cancer Immunotherapeutics Center, Associate Professor of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center and Hillman Cancer Center, USA
- Stefani Spranger, Howard S. and Linda B. Stern Career Development Assistant Professor, Koch Institute for Integrative Cancer Research at MIT, Cambridge, USA
- Harriet Wikman, Professor, Group Leader, Center for Experimental Medicine, Institute of Tumor Biology, University Medical Centre Hamburg-Eppendorf, Germany
- Vessela Kristensen, Professor, Department of Cancer Genetics, Institute for Cancer Research, Oslo University Hospital, Norway
- Peter A. Fasching, Professor of Translational Gynecology and Obstetrics, University Hospital and Comprehensive Cancer Center Erlangen-EMN
- Michel Sadelain, Director, Center for Cell Engineering, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, USA
- Hermann Einsele, Professor, Chair, Dept. of Internal Medicine II, Head of the Clinical and Translational Research Program on Multiple Myeloma, University Hospital, Wuerzburg, Germany
Evening Program: Begins at 6:30pm, Hotel Continental, Stortingsgata 24/26, Oslo Sentrum
Confirmed Keynote Speaker:
- Ole Petter Ottersen, Professor, President, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
A copy of the full program may be found HERE.
For more information, please contact:
This event is supported by: