Next Wave Precision Oncology – Connecting the Dots for Improved Patient Care
Hear from a distinguished panel of international and Norwegian experts as they discuss the Next Wave of Precision Oncology, share new perspectives, and address the challenges and opportunities ahead.
The Cancer Crosslinks 2019 Program is available HERE
Daytime Program: 9am-4pm at Oslo Cancer Cluster Innovation Park
Program highlights include:
- Naiyer Rizvi, Thoracic Oncology and Director of Immunotherapeutics for the Division of Hematology and Oncology, Columbia University Medical Center, Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center, USA
- Aaron Goodman, Moores Cancer Center, Division of Blood and Marrow Transplantation, UC San Diego Health, USA
- Randy F. Sweis, Section of Hematology/Oncology, Committee on Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacogenomics The University of Chicago Medicine & Biological Sciences, USA
- Marco Gerlinger, Center for Evolution and Cancer, The Institute of Cancer Research, London and Gastrointestinal Cancer Unit, The Royal Marsden Hospital, UK
- Bjørn Tore Gjertsen, Consultant Hematology, Haukeland University Hospital, Lars Bullinger, Department of Hematology, Oncology and Tumorimmunology, Charité University Medicine Berlin, Germany
- James Peach, Precision Medicine Lead, UK Medicines Discovery Catapult, Alderly Park, UK
- Kristin Vinje, Vice-Dean Faculty of Natural Sciences, University of Oslo, Ola Myklebost, Dept. of Clinical Science, University of Bergen, Christian Kersten, Senior Consultant, Center for Cancer Treatment, Sørlandet Hospital, Kristiansand, Bjørn Tore Gjertsen, Senior Consultant Hematology, Haukeland University Hospital and Director of Research, Haukeland University Hospital, Helse Bergen Health Trust, Hege G. Russnes, Senior Consultant and Researcher, Oslo University Hospital
Evening Program: Reception begins at 6:30pm, Hotel Continental, Oslo
Networking Reception with Keynote Presentation by Inger Sandlie, Professor, Group Leader, Centre for Immune Regulation, Oslo University Hospital.
This event is supported by: