Oslo Cancer Cluster, together with the co-organisers, invites you to the 5th Edition of ‘Blockchain & Distributed Ledger Innovations for eHealth’. Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT) in general, alongside Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things, are increasingly recognized as transformational technologies for the Health sector. This event provides an introduction about DLTs and new landscape of opportunities for eHealth cross-silo data exchanges, connected care, and GDPR among others.
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) can apply for ‘Travel Vouchers’ offered by DIGI-B-CUBE project to cover the travel expenses.
Who should join us?
- eHealth researchers or innovators, biopharma or IT companies who recognize the need to stay ahead of this new wave of digital innovation.
- Decision makers from public or private sector who want to cut through the hype, assess the potential and state of maturity of DLTs and determine how to position the eHealth ecosystem.
- Those interested in accessing the rationale for exploring the potential of new exponential technologies such as Blockchain and Internet of Things across the whole Healthcare system.
This event is FREE to attend. You can register by completing the form here.
No-show policy: Please note that we will charge a fee of €500 for no-show.
Travel Support for SMEs
DIGI-B-CUBE project offers travel vouchers to Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) for attending this event. Travel vouchers (each up to €2000) will be awarded on a first-come first-served basis and depend on the travel voucher budget allocated/available. More information about the Travel Vouchers can be found here.
|If you are an SME & wish to apply for Travel Support||If you are not an SME (or) not applying for Travel Support|
What is the DIGI-B-CUBE project?
- Aim: Digitally transforming the medical diagnostics value chain by adapting innovations such as artificial intelligence from the IT sector.
- Target groups: Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) and other organizations from the health & IT sector.
- Methods: workshops, matchmaking, joint innovation projects, coaching.
- €2.7M equity-free funding of up to €60,000 per SME through lump sum vouchers to help SMEs turn their ideas into viable solutions (i.e. new products, services, processes).
- Project Website: https://digibcube.eu/