Oslo Cancer Cluster Incubator is situated on the 3th, 4th & 5th floor in the pink building of the Oslo Cancer Cluster Innovation Park. The main entrance is 2A facing the Norwegian Radium Hospital, go straight almost to the end of the corridor and take the staircase or the elevator to the 4th floor, ring the bell.
Bus: Both bus no. 23 and 28 will take you almost straight to our doorstep, the bus station is “Montebelloveien”.
Subway: 8 minutes walking distance from the “Montebello” subway station served by line no. 3 (Kolsås/Mortensrud) from Oslo city centre. Directions marked below:
Meeting room booking system
Meeting rooms are available for both tenants and non-tenants of the Oslo Cancer Cluster Incubator.
The five meeting rooms are situated on the 4th and 5th floor:
- DNB: 8 Seats
- SANDS: 8 Seats
- SAS Institute: 10 Seats
- MSD: 6 Seats
- BMS: 12 Seats
The two auditoriums are situated on the 2nd floor
- Jónas Einarsson Auditorium: Seats 50
- Kaare Norum Auditorium: Seats 285
Tenants of Oslo Cancer Cluster Incubator and members of Oslo Cancer Clustern:
- Book a meeting room or Jónas Einarsson Auditorium here.
You have received the username/password for booking on e-mail. If you have forgotten it, please email Ania Johansen: You may find her contact details here.
- For booking of Kaare Norum Auditorium, please contact Bente Prestegård: You may find her contact details here.
- For immediate meeting room booking, you may use the booking system on the digital screens outside the respective rooms.
Non-tenants of Oslo Cancer Cluster Incubator:
Non-tenants of the Oslo Cancer Cluster Incubator may rent the meetings rooms and the auditoriums by contacting Bente Prestegård to obtain prices and for booking: You may find her contact details here.