Powerful IT paves way for new possibilities in the exploitation of health data. The recent developments will be decisive for how health services will change over the years to come, within diagnostics, treatment and prevention of disease.
At this conference held by Tekna, you will gain insight into the trends in the field and be updated on innovation projects in health data analysis, in Norway and the Nordic region.
The event is developed in collaboration with Oslo Cancer Cluster. Other contributors are Aleap and Norwegian Centre for E-health Research.
We will take a closer look on the latest trends, opportunities, and challenges:
- Personalised medicine: How is it being implementet in the healthcare system
- CAD in cancer: How will we succeed with new business models and drug approval
- How will big data technology change the healthcare system
- The EU General Data Protection Regulation: How to adapt
This is a conference for:
- Project managers and others working in public administration, with questions related to health and IT
- Information technicians, statisticians, software developers, mathematicians, molecular biologists, geneticists and other health data analysts
- Medical physicists, radiologists and radiographers
- IT companies interested in the development of healthcare
- Researches in industries working with development of new medical diagnostics and therapies
Choose your session
At day 2 there will be two parallel sessions. You may walk freely between the sessions and choose which presentations to attend. You may also choose to only participate at day 1 or 2.
For more general information, prices and to sign up: go here.