The Stavanger Forum, Norway
Join the second edition of 37 ºC Life Science Technology & Business Conference in Stavanger.
The forum will include plenary sessions and parallel sessions on Digitalising healthcare, Digitalisation in biotech, a Venture Session, as well as Workshops on specific topics including nutrition.
This is an international business platform for industry, research and innovation and will benefit:
- Early-stage companies who can meet international partners, customers and investors.
- Investors who have the opportunity to meet early-stage companies, co-investors and get market updates.
- Industry, hospitals and care providers who can learn about technology companies, entrepreneurs and new talent.
- R&D and academia who can showcase projects, and provide access industry and investors.
- Regulators who can share knowledge with industry, R&D and academia.
Because of its health registries, Norway and the Nordics have a unique advantage when it comes to the development of machine learning and artificial intelligence applications for the healthcare sector.
To learn more about the program, exhibitions, possibilities for business-to-business meetings, and venture sessions, please visit the conference website HERE.