The Stavanger Forum, Norway
Join the second edition of 37 ºC Life Science Technology & Business Conference in Stavanger.
The forum will include plenary sessions and parallel sessions on Digitalising healthcare, Digitalisation in biotech, a Venture Session, as well as Workshops on specific topics including nutrition.
This is an international business platform for industry, research and innovation and will benefit:
- Early-stage companies who can meet international partners, customers and investors.
- Investors who have the opportunity to meet early-stage companies, co-investors and get market updates.
- Industry, hospitals and care providers who can learn about technology companies, entrepreneurs and new talent.
- R&D and academia who can showcase projects, and provide access industry and investors.
- Regulators who can share knowledge with industry, R&D and academia.
Because of its health registries, Norway and the Nordics have a unique advantage when it comes to the development of machine learning and artificial intelligence applications for the healthcare sector.
The Norwegian Minister of Health will open the conference. Among the highlights is a lecture by Erik Halvorsen, Director at Texas Medical Center Accelerator (TMCx), as well as distinguished panels on the following topics:
- silico medicine
- digital technology bridging hospitals with the home
- precision medicine
- Norwegian health registries
- the hospital of the future
- incentives for commercialisation of research results
The 2018 program also includes a venture session and workshops on topics such as “food as medicine”.