Save the date for this 10th annual full-day seminar at Oslo Cancer Cluster Innovation Park.
Cancer Crosslinks 2018 will focus on Precision Treatment: Exploiting Recent Advances – Fast and Furious?
Join us for this special anniversary edition! You can look forward to meeting distinguished international and Norwegian experts, including:
- Professor Jeffrey S. Weber, Deputy Director and Co-Director, Melanoma Program, Laura and Isaac Perlmutter Cancer Center, New York University Langone Medical Center, New York
- Professor Andreas Engert, Professor for Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology, University Hospital of Cologne, Germany
- Marcela V. Maus, Assistant Professor, Harvard Medical School & Director of Cellular Immunotherapy, Cancer Center, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Professor Douglas A. Levine, Director, Gynecologic Oncology, Laura and Isaac Perlmutter Cancer Center & Head, Gynecology Research Laboratory, New York University Langone Medical Center, New York
- Professor Laure Bindels, Louvain Drug Research Institute, Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium
Hear what these experts have to say about recent advances in oncology research. Gain new perspectives on the challenges and opportunities ahead when translating new insights into better treatments for cancer patients.
Registration opens soon for this special 10th anniversary programme. The full-day seminar will be followed by an evening networking reception with a keynote presentation.